What is Credit Insurance?
Credit insurance protects your business against the risk of customers (debtors) going into liquidation (insolvency), or the protracted default of one or more of your customers.
The effects of such defaults are often financially debilitating and very often business threatening. Our credit insurance in South Africa removes these risks and dovetails with your existing credit risk management programme leaving you free to concentrate on what you are good at.
Credit Insurance Benefits:
- Improves your credit standing thereby increasing your borrowing power
- Protects your Accounts Receivable from loss due to insolvency or non-payment which in turn allows for Capital release
- Allows you to expand sales
- Offers balance sheet protection against the adverse effects of Bad Debts
- Enables you to develop new markets
- Stabilises your cash flow